Dispatched at 00:11 to a fire reported under a stilted house on Lee Street, near Money Bayou. SGCVFD arrived on scene at 00:31 to find the residence fully involved. All residents had already evacuated. Defensive measures were immediately taken on the neighboring residence. Additional units from SGCVFD arrived along with units from Port St. Joe Fire Department, Highland View Fire Department, and St. Joe Beach Fire Department. Witnesses stated the fire started with a gasoline powered golf cart under the building and was accelerated by a spare can of gasoline next to the cart. The house was a total loss and there were no injuries to residents or responders.